Disputes among family members or beneficiaries are not uncommon – whether to the will or trust itself or to the administration of the estate. Resolution of these disputes often, but not always, involves court proceedings.
At Poling & Poling we have years of experience representing trustees, executors and beneficiaries. We have resolved thousands of estate disputes, from small to large. When it comes to selecting an attorney, experience does count. Not all attorneys are the same. Drawing on years of practice in this area of the law, the experienced attorneys at Poling & Poling can help resolve matters more quickly, saving both time and money.
Poling & Poling handles all types of probate disputes. Recent cases have involved:
- Will and Trust authentication and interpretation
- Fiduciary accounting errors and asset tracing
- Property entitlement issues and ownership disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims (including conflict of interest, self dealing, and mismanagement)
- Defense of trusts and wills, including negotiated settlements with Trustees, Executors and Beneficiaries.
Whether through court trial, mediation, or informal negotiation, we can help you settle your estate proceeding efficiently and effectively.